We are hiring Hosts and Hostesses at the Four Seasons Hotel-Houston!!
Toro Toro Restaurant in the Four Seasons hotel is currently hiring Hosts and Hostesses! We are looking for motivated, hospitality driven service professionals with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a high-volume and fast paced restaurant. Come join our team of passionate and friendly restaurant professionals!!
Position Title: Host / Hostess
Reports to: Manager on Duty
Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner. Greet and seats guest. Present menus in a kindly, professional and quick manner.
- Greets and seats guests
- Presents menus to guests
- Informs guests about special menu items
- Enhance the customer experience by treating guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Takes names on a waiting list
- Assign tables
- Run the floor plan board
- Takes guest information and quotes wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Keep an organized host area, clean and well stocked
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- If applicable, take fill and process to go orders
- Maintain restrooms throughout shift.
- Maintain entrance area clean and free of debris to include mopping
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Ability to work standing up during entire shift
- Endure schedules of 35 to 40 hours per week
- Ability to bend, reach
- Reaches, bends and stoop frequently
- Carry up to 25 pounds.
- Carry 30 to 50 feet highchairs, up to 10 per shift
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests and phone callers
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Frequent washing of hands
- Interior restaurant and kitchen; exposure to temperature extremes, grease, food, noise, appliances, and cleaning agents
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, slipping, tripping, falling, cuts, scrapes, muscle strains and burns
- Excellent communication skills (verbally interacts with management, servers, team members and guests.)
- Must be able to read, write and determine wait time based on RSR procedures.
- Must visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
***We are hosting interviews for the next several Wednesdays. Even if you haven't officially applied, you can sign up for an interview through the link that is provided below.