Tamayo Restaurant, from world acclaimed, chef and owner Richard Sandoval, is in search of a professional Lead Host. We are looking for a candidate with experience and a polished demeanor to run our two-level, multi-dining room restaurant. This individual possesses excellent communication and organizational skills set in a customer driven atmosphere. The position requires strong ability to control a fine dining and high volume guest oriented environment.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
• Serve as a personal representative of the restaurant, creating a warm and welcoming presence to our guests
• Responsible for the successful operations of the restaurant by providing outstanding service to our guests
• Supervises and coordinates the dining room to include guest reservations, private events and walk-in guests
• Schedules dining reservations and assists with special services for diners
• A commitment to ensuring excellent customer service to include strong CRM with our loyal clientele, along with establishing new guests
• Greets guests with an upbeat and considerate manner, and ensures prompt and courteous service to diners
• High energy, outgoing, positive and strong work ethic
• Ability to adapt to the demands of a diverse clientele, while being flexible with the needs of the guests and the restaurant
• Always maximize the space in the dining room by welcoming walk-ins, and never turning a guest away
• Upholds standards of the host stand, ensuring proper training and steps of service are met at each level at the host stand
Hiring Bonus! $250 immediate hiring bonus with an additional $250 paid after 60 days of successful employment. Hourly rate $17-20 hourly based on experience.
We also offer excellent health, dental and vision options after 60 days of employment. We have a variety of additional insurance options, including disability, life and more. We offer Paid Sick Leave, Paid Birthday and 5 days Parental Leave. Employees also receive discounted dining at the Richard Sandoval Hospitality Restaurants across the country!
Please submit your resume or visit us at 1400 Larimer St., Monday-Thursday, between 2:00-4:00pm