Fareground Office Manager
Fareground Food Hall is Austin's first food hall.
We are an incubator deﬁned by people, passion and possibility - a space where restauranteurs come to grow and scale their businesses. A gathering space of food and culture. A place where neighbors, locals, artists and tourists alike come to ﬁnd a community they can call their own.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Office Manager with strong administrative skills to help support our operations. Previous experience in a similar capacity is preferred but not required. Basic knowledge of food and beverage operations is preferred.
- The position takes responsibility for day-to-day organization and administrative support to Fareground Food Hall. Reporting to General Manager, work closely with other members of the operational management team to provide support in administrative areas – including, but not limited to, vendor service requests, building work orders, accounting and marketing.
- Act as a liaison between building office management team and Fareground Food Hall, complying to building requests for COIs, Work Orders, security incidents, etc.
- Assist with implementation of communication and record-keeping for items shared between Fareground Food Hall, vendors, and building management team.
- Work closely with vendors of Fareground food hall to provide support with needs related to parking, work orders, and other misc. inquiries.
- Maintain accounting of cash from restaurants and bars and doing weekly deposit and change making with appropriate banks.
- Maintains inventories of office supplies and other equipment as needed.
- Take active role in accounting – coding and uploading of invoices and liaising with corporate accounting teams in trouble shooting any discrepancies.
Marketing & Events
- Voice of the operation, Office Manager handles all incoming calls and inquiries – takes action by responding or forwarding them as needed.
- Maintains a clean and professional atmosphere and demeanor with all parties involved.
- Assists Head of Marketing for administrative needs related to Fareground.
- Assists Director of Events for administrative needs related to Fareground.
- This position works during building office hours of 8AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday. Additional coverage may be required on a few days throughout the year for special events.
- This position is not required to work major holidays as Fareground is closed.
- This position requires strong administrative skills and interpersonal skills.
Special administrative and operational responsibilities will be assigned as needed.