Richard Sandoval Hospitality needs an experienced Staff Accountant!
Come join our team of hospitality professionals as a Staff Accountant for Richard Sandoval Hospitality (RSH). We are a leading International Restaurant group, with over 35 concepts spanning the US as well as in Dubai, Mexico, Qatar and Serbia. This position will work closely with the Controller and our third-party accounting company to ensure entries are booked properly in the accounting system in a timely manner, meeting the operations team’s expectations and deadlines. We are a complex, fast-paced hospitality business and need someone who can work independently and accurately. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Review monthly journal entries, accruals, adjusting entries for multiple units made by 3rd party
- Accounts Payable support
- GL analysis
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Perform analytical review and analysis to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit
- Cash reconciliations
- Review information for monthly sales and use tax return
- Complete work accurately and in a timely manner for month-end closing
- Support Controller with ad hoc projects
- Take initiative to develop and propose new approaches and procedures
This position requires a B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting with 2-3 years of experience, a thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, strong analytical and accounting skills, proficient in MS Excel; Quickbooks and Compeat. Knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus.
What We Offer
This position pays between $55-$60k per year. We also offer excellent health, dental and vision options after 60 days of employment. We have a variety of additional insurance options, including disability, life and more. We offer Paid Time Off, Paid Birthday and 5 days of Parental Leave. Employees also receive discounted dining at the Richard Sandoval Hospitality Restaurants across the country!