Online Guest Relations Coordinator
Richard Sandoval Hospitality is looking for a Part-Time Guest Relations Coordinator. The Guest Relations Coordinator manages the online reputation for all owned & operated restaurants across 3rd-party sites to drive positive brand perception and awareness in the marketplace, as well as increased online review ratings & scores.
This position will collaborate with the restaurant General Managers and Operations Teams, Marketing and RSH Executive teams to develop online review communication strategies, respond to all reviews in a manner and tone that is on brand, collaborate with General Managers to produce the highest online review ratings across sites and report on results. The Guest Relations Coordinator will work with the Director of Marketing to develop best practices and templates for reputation management and reporting.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Promote a company culture in which internal and external customer satisfaction is the primary concern
- Maintain knowledge of competition and industry trends
- Proficient in Online Review Management Tools
- Team Relations & Management
- Develop solid working relationships across departments
- Establish clear channels of communication across departments
- Create & Present online review ratings reporting
- Submit monthly and quarterly reports as requested by the Director of Marketing and Executive Team
- Online Review Sites & Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Monitor and respond to all social media audience responses across platforms: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to create social engagement and positive brand perception
- Manage all social media inquiries and private message and respond within a timely manner
- Assist in monitoring Corporate and Restaurant websites inquiries to ensure messages are being delivered to the correct teams and responded to in a timely manner
- Oversee the reputation management for all Richard Sandoval Hospitality Owned & Operated restaurants across all 3rd Party review site
- Monitor all online reputation sites, including but not limited to Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, OpenTable and ensure reviews are receiving responses in a timely manner
- Coordinate with the General Managers to ensure guest satisfaction and problem resolution for all negative and positive reviews across all review sites
- Work with General Managers to continue to produce the highest Online Review Ratings across all sites
- Manage Revinate – online reputation management tool to monitor and manage all online reviews
- Generate reports as necessary and adequately communicate guest feedback to restaurant manager and corporate leadership
Proficiency with online review management tools.
Strong Microsoft Office program skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Extreme attention to detail
Strong written communication skills
Personal Effectiveness and organizational skills
Customer Service or Hospitality Experience Required
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear and speak. Position requires sitting, handling, eye-hand coordination, walking, standing, stooping, and kneeling. This position may on occasion be required to lift, carry, pull or push approximately 10-20 pounds.